Email the following information to ryan @ ridgeliner .com to get published.
- 1 Photo of yourself in the field for the website (should be large, at least 1500 pixels in width and 1000 pixels in height – must be high res and not stretched to fit the same dimensions)
- 1-3 Photo for our Instagram (Follow rule of thirds, should be large, at least 1080px by 1080px – must be high res and not stretched to fit the same dimensions - no grip and grins, cheesy or unappealing imagery - If there a dead animal is in the shot it must be a respectful image and have minimal blood)
- Bio: 200-500 words in third person (Include what you do as your profession, and what you do to adventure.)
- Social Handles: Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc.
- Work website or personal (Optional)
- Where are you located? City + state (if in U.S.) or city + country (if not in the U.S.)
- Regarding your favorite outdoor passion, how did you get into what you do?
- Tell us about the first time you had a successful adventure. i.e. your first amazing trip, successful hunt, or fishing trip.
- What’s the first thing you say to people when they ask why you do what you do?
- How do you mix/balance your professional life with adventure?
- What are the 3 pieces of gear you would never go without?
- What do you do to stay in field shape?
- Do you have any advice for the guy or girl reading this who is considering a leap into your world?
- What’s one thing we could do as a society to protect the environment vital to your passion?
- Tell us something that's true that almost nobody agrees with you on.
- What is your favorite quote?